I’m still pretty new to Nashville, but I’ve been getting out and enjoying as much as I can. I’ve found a few places that I like and would be willing to try again. And since I’m a middle child, I’ll share.
I’ll share some of my favorite places to visit, to eat and to hear music!
- Flipside, 12 South – Crazy Bloody Mary and delicious Tater Tots
- Pfunky Griddle, Berry Hill – you get to cook your pancakes at your table! Get the Nutella ones!
- Five Daughters Bakery – the most unique donuts in Nashville
- 312 Pizza, Germantown – Chicago pizza in Nashville.
- Bar Taco, 12 South – the tacos are amazing but you also need to get the drink with the jalapeno!
- Ru San’s, Hillsboro – some good sushi!
- Flip Burger Boutique, West end – good burgers even better mac-n-cheese and sweet potato tots.
- The Grilled Cheeserie, Hillsboro – gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. Get the shake of the month!
- The Soda Parlor, East Nashville – get a Mondae on any day of the week, it’s a waffle with so much good stuff.
- Fido, Hillsboro – in the fall get the Danksgiving, in the spring get the How Bout Dem Apples. Trust me on both.
- Pedestrian Bridge – amazing view of one of my favorite skylines
- Belle Meade – awesome plantation and wine tour. Wine!
- Andrew Jackson’s The Hermitage – learn why everything in Nashville is named after Andrew Jackson
Things to do
- Belcourt Theatre, Hillsboro – a great older theater that has been renovated. You’ll get to see those movies that always win at the Oscars.
- Opryland Hotel, Opry Mills – go walk through this place. Just walk. It’s beautiful.